Oil / Pastel Portraits
(Sizes of actual portrait may vary)
$500.00 for head and shoulders (19×25 to 20×24)
$2000.00 for three quarter figure (30×36 to 30x40)
$3000.00 for full length(size to be determined)
$300 for head & shoulders (19×25)
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices reflect a neutral background.
- Detailed interior or exterior backgrounds are additional 50%
- Sittings can be arranged at sitters home or at location that sitter prefers. Travel expenses for out of town and shipping expenses are extra.
- A consultation with the client before start of portrait is advised.
- Payment is 50% in advance(non refundable) and balance upon completion and acception of work. All state sale taxes will be billed if applicable.
- Framing is optional. If desired the client will be notified in advance of frame cost and it will be included in final price.
- Additional figures are 50%.
- Fees are subject to change.
Procedures for portraits:
The first sitting takes place takes place in the subjects home or office where we discuss the particulars of the portrait(size, pose, clothing to be worn etc.) At this time I may take photos of the subject.
The next sitting consists of additional photos and or pencil or color studies of the subject to give the client an idea of the final piece plus any input and/or suggestions they may have before I begin the work.
During the studio time I usually work from one to three months until completion. The complexity of the work also influences the completion time.